Monday 4 July 2011

Sewing (and a little Sci-Fi)


Currently I'm working on some prototypes of plushie style dolls for Dim of the Super Flash Bros based off of characters from their upcoming iPhone game, Detective Grimoire. I'll have some progress pictures up soon.

While I'm working I like to have the TV going in the background. I've been plugging my way through old box sets of sci-fi shows, and at the moment I'm having a major Stargate marathon. Anyway the Grimoire plush prototype was made while I was watching through Firefly. Which probably explains why his coat came out looking so...brown! (I'm such a geek!) His face is taken from a character image and hand-stitched on. I love the eye design, it's very cool, like expressive music notes!

Detective Grimoire take one! I loved making his tiny plush notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment